Installation/Service Engineer – Full time, permanent
At B&K Boiler Services Ltd we pride ourselves on efficient and friendly service and strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We have the knowledge and experience to provide a comprehensive Heating and Gas Service.
We have been established for over 39 years, we have high standards as well as offer excellent value for money on every job we undertake. We always strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction.
We are a family run business and value every employee, many of which have been with us for over 15 years. We take great pride in looking after all staff and everyone’s well being as the last two years have been extremely difficult.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our expanding team to carry out boiler installations, servicing and boiler repairs.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Installations of Boilers & Gas Central Heating System.
- Servicing of gas boilers (experience of warm air units & fires would be beneficial but not essential).
- Carrying out Landlord gas safety inspections.
- Attending to boiler/heating breakdowns and carrying out remedial works/repairs.
- Call-out rota usually 1-8 weeks or to meet the needs of the business.
- (Every engineer is provided the proper training and support required to complete their tasks efficiently).
- You will receive the following:
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Company pension
- 28 Days (Including bank holidays)
- Additional training where required
- You will also receive a competitive salary (depending on experience and ability)
If you feel you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please contact us on email@example.com or 01276 705000.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Plumbing and Heating Estimator – Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Estimator to join a growing team based in Blackwater, Camberley.
You will be responsible for covering all aspects of estimating and you will be required to attend multiple sites, carrying out surveys to identify the customers’ requirements.
Ideal Candidate will have experience of:
• Working on the tools as well as within a managerial role (Plumbing and Heating Engineer)
• Estimating (Beneficial)
• Client Facing with excellent communication skills
• Ability to convert estimates to jobs
Roles and Responsibilities
• Talking to customers to understand requirements as well as addressing any queries regarding their quote
• Working as part of the team to ensure customer satisfaction with the quote and the job
• Carrying out post inspections where required.
• Dealing with engineer queries.
B&K Boiler Services have been established for over 39 years; we have high standards as well as offer excellent value for money on every job we undertake.
Our staff have the knowledge, experience and qualifications to provide an efficient and friendly service and strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Experience: Service/Installation 10 years plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent / Self-Employed, Part-Time
Salary: Dependent on experience, Negotiable